Saturday, August 14, 2010

Turn That Frown Upside Down

Sometimes, a horrible day can turn around in an instant. Sometimes, a bad mood can be made better by one word. A few days ago I was feeling a little down on my luck. Ever have one of those days where nothing seems to be going right? It seems like on those days it starts out with one thing and then turns into 100 others.

Getting to my point.. I was definitely having one of those days, and with one phone call the whole day turned around. I got a call from a gallery that houses some of my work telling me that I had an excellent month and sold some of my berry bowls! From that moment on, the whole day seemed to brighten. The bottom line is that just because your day starts out crappy, doesn't mean it has to end like that...

Finally pictures of my fully carved bowl!


No comments:

Post a Comment