Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A New Attitude

Just got home from my business class (which is really more of a motivational life class that I'm completely obsessed with), and now I'm hysterically crying from watching The Biggest Loser (and yes, I know this makes me a loser as well but I'm proud of it!) Anyway, just got word about the craft fairs and here's the lineup for November:
~ This Saturday October 31st (Halloween) I will be at the Teaneck Armory Flea Market and Craft & Collectible Show (Fundraiser for the Nicole Fund) held at Teaneck Armory on the corner of Teaneck Rd & Liberty Rd. in Teaneck, NJ (9-5)
~ Sunday November 8th I will be at the Pascack Valley Rotary Club Holiday Craft Show held at 701 Ridgewood Road, Westwood Regional High School in Washington Township, NJ (10-4)
~ November 14th Bergen County Court House Lot Flea Market and Craft & Collectible Show (Fundraiser for the Hackensack Chamber of Commerce) held at the Bergen County Court House Lot, 10 Main Street Hackensack, NJ (9-5)
~ Friday November 20th from 5-9 PM Holiday Vendor's Boutique at Thomas Jefferson Middle School, 35-01 Morlot Ave. Fair Lawn, NJ

No comments:

Post a Comment